Whenever I have a discussion about flooding or sewer projects in Wilmette, it seems like the conversation always ends with more questions than answers…
So if you, too, have found yourself confused or frustrated, I invite you to submit your questions, rumors you’ve heard, suggestions for blog topics, or useful links.
I plan to research and blog about the following topics:
- Local flooding issues, health and water quality issues
- Wilmette sewers, sewer maintenance, and improvements
- Cost-benefit analysis and funding for sewer projects
- Options for individual property owners
- Environmental impacts and solutions
- Community planning and community development impacts and solutions
- Responsibilities of the village vs. individual property owners
A Few Questions to Get Started…
What’s the big dig at West Park?
Here’s the quick answer:
See the post about the West Park Tank.
Research and more info coming soon…